Does a positive learning environment matter to them? If it really does matter, then what insights were my students willing to share?
The answers were overwhelming, yes. Yes, absolutely it does matter. Here is what they communicated to me as being MOST IMPORTANT …
When I am in a positive learning environment at NWTC I:
- have more fun
- get more homework done
- have increased confidence in myself
- think my learning sticks longer
- am more motivated
- am able to work out my struggles and not quit
- have the ability to push forward – past my limits
- have my anxiety decreased about school
- test better
So, yes it does matter!