QUESTION/ANSWER CLASSROOM GAME
Simple way to review learning objectives in the classroom!
- Have stack of notecards; have one card per student in your class.
- Label one side of the notecard “Question” and the other side “Answer”
- On a notecard write a question, on the “Question” side of the card; on a different card write the answer, on the “Answer” side of the card. Continue to write questions/answers until all cards are filled.
- In the classroom:
- Pass out all the cards
- Have a student read their question, the student with the correct answer will answer the question; then flip their card and read their question.
- Continue until all questions have been asked and answered!
- If the students are struggling, I allow them to “phone a friend”