This 193 acre property located at W9711 Butternut Road, Gresham, WI is presently for sale by owners. The property consists of a completely gutted 28 room mansion, and lies along the pristine Red River with hundreds of feet of river frontage, 60 plus tillable acres, and a sacred sight with deep historical roots in this region.
Here are the essential components of this initiative:
- A team of Leadership students under the direction of Andrew Clark, Leadership Development Instructor in the College of Business, NWTC, has undertaken the feasibility of property renovation, and in conjunction with Whitewater-Gresham Estates, LLC, is developing a long-term operating agreement with the owners to oversee and manage the project and the property.
- To rehab the mansion, and to make the payments of the land contract, a high-end, ecologically appropriate campground would be developed, featuring gate, welcome center, asphalt roads, sewer, water, 60 amp service to:
- 34 – ½ acre campsites @ $10,000 a year site lease
- 21 – ¼ acre campsites @ $6,000 a year site lease
- 10 – 1/10 acre campsites @ $2,500 a year site lease
- 26 – tent campsites @ $110 per night
- The cost to develop the full campground structure is estimated to be approximately $900,000